Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Cheers! From my iPhone camera to yours!

Happy New Year! Or, as I have been saying, 'Thank you, for the love of God, that 2012 is O.V.E.R.!' And, heeelllloooo 2013! 

To the bitter end, (and by bitter, I mean sour, brutal and down-right ridiculous!) 2012 proved to be the year of digging deep for that inner strength in spite of the obstacles staring me right square in the eye. But luckily now, it is indeed, a thing of the past. Thank you Buddha! 

Moving on.

So now that the year of hell is behind me, 2013 has already and seemingly reminded me, that fresh starts are undoubtedly SUHWEET! So, if you'll excuse me for a brief paragraph to quote all of those cliches that absolutely ring true, here I go: When one door closes, another one opens. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth... not going all the way and not starting. You will never win if you never begin.

So, there you have it. My New Year's message to myself and to all of you. May you all be blessed with love, health and healing. I know I have and am forever grateful for the past and the greatness that has already come my way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment